HDPE Pro Fittings is an HDPE manufacturing facility located in Houston Texas. We manufacture HDPE fabricated fittings from 3” to 24” IPS and also performs value added services such as dual containment pipe and fittings, perforated pipe, manufacture manholes to include just a few. All materials are made in the U.S.A.
What Can We Make You?
Our fittings include but are not limited to elbows, both standard and special radius, tees and reducing tees, laterals, true wyes and crosses. We manufacture sheet stock items such as blind flanges, centralizers, valve spacers and flat caps. We can also cut any customer designed sheet products per your specification.
- Fabricated Fittings: Elbows of almost any degree (90, 45, 22.5, 11.25,60, etc.) laterals, wyes, tees, crosses, flat caps
- Perforate Pipe: Please see perforated pipe tab for sample designs
- Dual-containment: Pipe as well as all associated fittings
- Sheet items: Blind Flanges, centralizers and any other associated flat stock items
- Manholes: per customer specification
|ASTM D3350||Standard Specification for Polyethylene Plastics Pipe and Fittings Materials|
|ASTM F714||Standard Specification for Polyethylene (PE) Plastic Pipe (DR-PR) Based on Outside Diameter|
|ASTM D3035||Standard Specification for Polyethylene (PE) Plastic Pipe (DR-PR) Based on Controlled Outside Diameter|
|ASTM F2620||Standard Practice for Heat Fusion Joining of Polyethylene Pipe and Fittings|
|ASTM F2206||Standard Specification for Fabricated Fittings of Butt-Fused Polyethylene (PE) (available as requested)|
|ASTM D3261||Standard Specification for Butt Heat Fusion Polyethylene (PE) Plastic Fittings for Polyethylene (PE) Plastic Pipe and Tubing|